**Please register via the form below until 26 September 2022.**
Date: 14-15 November 2022
Venue: Spaces Central Station, Gertrude-Fröhlich-Sandner Straße 2-4, Tower C, Floor 9, A – 1100 Vienna
The meeting will kick off on Monday at 12:00 o’clock and close at 17:00 o’clock. In the evening you are kindly invited to join a social dinner. On Tuesday we plan to continue with our meeting from 9:00-12:00 o’clock.
Topics to be discussed – agenda
Below you can find a list of topics we consider important to be discussed during our meeting. In case you wish to add any further topics, please feel free to inform us by using the ‘Comments’ section in the form below..
- Status quo of the Time Machine Organisation
- Recap of the development of the TMO since its foundation
- Current project participation (EIT Culture & Creativity, C4Education, Arche, 5DCulture)
- Budget – how are we doing so far?
- Why is the TMO at a turning point now?
- What are your expectations and wishes as Founding Members – how can you more effectively participate in the TMO?
- In which direction should we steer?
- TMO and the EIT Culture & Creativity: Objectives, strategy and ROI
- EIT Priority Action Programmes (APs)